1. Who’s walking who over here?
If dogs can walk dogs now, how long until fires start putting themselves out, kites drift in the wind on their own, and computer code starts writing itself? Humans are rapidly becoming obsolete!
2. This kid’s photobombing game is turned up to 11.
Why are they taking pictures of this woman? He’s the one with the model smile.
3. This young man’s superhero power is crazy fast blinking speed.
That or this is a real life version of the Goosebumps 2000 book, “The Ghost in the Mirror.”
4. If you were born after 1990 this might not make any sense to you.
See, once upon a time, there was a hit television program called “Friends,” which revolved around the hilarious and moving antics of six urban dwelling white folks who never seemed to work, but still were able to maintain massive apartments. “Friends” logo looks just like the logo on this hat.
5. It’s always good to know that there’s someone out there who’s got your back.
Attorney Archie looks legit: “We recognize our ethical and professional responsibility to our clients, the courts and the public. As our standard for professional conduct, we ensure that our practices reflect the highest ethical and professional standards.”
6. We’re gonna need a giant oven for this pizza!
The Ninja Turtles would approve of this dude’s skills. Cowabunga, pizza man!
7. Government surveillance is reaching new levels of creepy.
Someone get this guy a copy of the fourth amendment. Orwell’s “Big Brother” is scary and real.
8. “Game of Thrones” for coders.
“Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”
9. This is why you say “Give this lizard a round of applause.”
When you say, “Give this lizard a hand,” somebody’s going to get all cute about it.
10. Who else is in that car with you?
Why? How does she have three hands? How does this even work? How does any of this work?